Scrapbook Stores in Montana

ImCanadian
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

Scrapbook Stores in Montana

Post by ImCanadian »

I REALLY want to take my husband away this long weekend.  We have talked about going someplace in Montana. Does anyone know what town or city has an awesome scrapbook store I can go visit?  ;)
montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 280

Re: Scrapbook Stores in Montana

Post by montana_girl »

Missoula has the "Scrapbook Hideaway" (one of the best in Montana I've seen!), "The Memory Trail" in Helena, "Scrapbook Schoolhouse" in Anaconda, and there is one in Bozeman but I can't remember the name of it...

But if you narrow down what town(s) you are going to I can get you a pretty good list!  :-)
Stacy
Cimorosete
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 233

Post by Cimorosete »

I'm not familiar with Montana, but I like your way of thinking. :winkb:
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 280

Post by montana_girl »

Boyfriend and I do this all the time.  He likes the microbreweries and I like the scrapbook stores.  So whenever we travel, I willingly go to the microbrewery (even though I rarely drink beer) and then he willingly goes to the scrapbook store. 

And I get a big kick out of seeing my 6'1 boyfriend purusing the aisles of the scrapbook store!
Stacy
allysonc
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 150

Post by allysonc »

LOL mts :P   I've been looking for scrapbook stores in breckinridge/vail Co for when I go to colorado for a vacation the second week of september. lol. *high five*

I hope you find some!

Ally
Ally
ImCanadian
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ImCanadian »

allysonc wrote: LOL mts :P   I've been looking for scrapbook stores in breckinridge/vail Co for when I go to colorado for a vacation the second week of september. lol. *high five*

I hope you find some!

Ally
I can't help you out with that one.  But if you are ever in Calgary, Alberta.............  no problem.
ImCanadian
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by ImCanadian »

montana_girl wrote: Boyfriend and I do this all the time.  He likes the microbreweries and I like the scrapbook stores.  So whenever we travel, I willingly go to the microbrewery (even though I rarely drink beer) and then he willingly goes to the scrapbook store. 

And I get a big kick out of seeing my 6'1 boyfriend purusing the aisles of the scrapbook store!
My husband might go with that plan, he loves beer.  I think it's a good compromise

Michele

Return to “Summer Crop 2008”