Thanks & Appreciation for everyone's time and effort

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Jaditelady173
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 48

Thanks & Appreciation for everyone's time and effort

Post by Jaditelady173 »

Hello everyone... I just wanted to share my thanks & Appreciation to those at ACOT, hostesses, and fellow participants of the 2018 NSD event & challenges.  I wasn't able to participate until later in the day on Saturday, but I enjoyed being able to participate in the challenges throughout the week.

I am from Ohio originally and used to scrapbook weekly with friends at stores, crops, or anywhere we could get together to do so.  Unfortunately 4 years ago after my parents both died my cousin talked me into moving to London, KY to at least be close to some family.  Well I moved here not knowing anyone, no scrapbooking stores (just Walmart), or even people who were interested in papercrafting at all(including my cousin).  Throw dealing with depression into that mix... Well it's just the dog, 2 cats, and me in the craftroom.

I'm sharing this with you all to let you know how much participating in this scrapbooking event has meant to me.  I have felt connected to the world again thru this.  Pictures that reminded me of my old life brought me happiness again...as well as the incentive to want to create again.  It was fun to anticipate what everyone else was creating too.  And I didn't have to drive anywhere to do it!  And I enjoyed the interaction with other participants and all the helpful advice everyone shared.  For someone who has been lonely and has missed the comradary of my creative friends....even your kind comments on my photos in the gallery brought a warmness to my Heart.  If any of you lived near me, I would have you all over for some Pizza, chocolate, and crafty fun!  The craft room is pretty neat in the basement....just don't look at the rest of the house!

So in closing...Thanks for hosting, sharing, helping and bringing some joy to others!  You never know what a kind word can mean to someone else.  Well today I thought I would share what your kindness meant to me.

Many crafty Blessings to you all....Mary Tatman, Jaditelady173
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1783

Re: Thanks & Appreciation for everyone's time and effort

Post by CarrieG »

i am glad you have chosen to hang with us ....!  thank you for sharing about your situation :)  hugs
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

I'm glad you joined us! We're here all the time, with discussions and monthly challenges. Hope you'll stick with us!
Kim

Image Image  
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Hi Mary! I wish I did live close to you because crafting and friendship and pizza sounds really good! Image This is a great board and lots of lovely ladies here to hang out with and get to know. I'm looking forward to more fun with you!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 670

Post by wimom »

Crafty blessings to you too, Mary!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2845

Post by shoorn »

So glad you were able to participate here. Great bunch of scrappers on this site. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1271

Post by LoreenC »

Thank you for sharing this, Mary !! The NSD scrap was excellent this year. I really looked forward to it and I was not dissappointed. I also live where I don’t know anyone interested in any papercrafts !! I really enjoy ACOT as connecting with others with my interests! It’s a pretty great site!! So glad you felt like sharing!
crafty Blessings to you, too!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

TFS Mary! I'm so glad you found us and enjoyed yourself. This is a place that many of us call "home". Hope you can stick around as there are monthly challenges and chit chat going on!

Hug those furbabies for me! I have 3 dogs and a kitty myself. ImageImage
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage

Return to “NSD Celebration 2018”