gospel regarding the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world,
as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come."
PO Box 369, WODEN ACT 2606, AUSTRALIA
E-mail: CCG Secretary
Box 1537 Blue Springs MO 64013-1537 USA
- Holds the doctrines common to the faith over
the two thousand years since Messiah and the apostles (refer to paper
- Has Conferences in Australia, North America,
Europe, Africa, Asia and the Pacific with people growing in numbers
in centers around the world.
- Is controlled by Executive Committees elected
from its members.
- Has elected general coordinators and national
and area coordinators for day-to-day management.
- Has no people paid to be ministers or priests.
It's employment is task oriented.
- Does not have a ministerial hierarchy as is
commonly understood among mainstream organizations.
- Teaches that every baptized individual has direct
and immediate access to our Father through the Messiah without going
through human priests or ministers.
- Teaches that there are only two sacraments given
by the Messiah (see paper #150).
- Welcomes inquiries.(see contact information
for e-mail and postal addresses).
- Provides all literature without charge. Its
members and friends provide funding for all expenses. No charge is levied
- Observes the original Holy Day sequence set
forth by the Apostles and the Messiah including the weekly Sabbaths,
the New Moons and the annual Sabbaths, according to the biblical manner
(refer to paper #156).
For information regarding contact coordinators
for Missouri please contact our Secretary.
Copyright © CCG 2000